Thursday, April 19, 2012

This End

I got the edited idea from this blog

the holiday is now over. And yea.........I'm really sad. That means I won't have a lot of time to be on here. Go to posting a lot, change the layout, post the photo, and told everyday I had here. And now I feel like so many things been ruined. First I feel like I hate to be this self that hard to be contact. My phone&also my bbm is off a whole day, when I still have something important to be talked. I feel very guilty. Yeah this seems like I have no responsibility right? Second, the end of the holiday after mid term test is come and that's mean, I'm is getting closer to the remedial test. Third, Maker of Mesis titled 'Lord of Mesis' is getting closer and I feel like, God please.............help us to made this all success. So many things is haven't yet done but I keep on believe that WE CAN DO THIS!
Yes so back to the first statement. I'm is really want to be in home sleep all day and turn off the phone for a whole day, wish that nothing I need to do. But I know I can't. Everything just been this way if I did that, I feel like everything happen is all my fault.
And I'm is finally went to verification my AFS form yesterday...It haven't yet expired exactly. And yesterday I had a crazy day with rena and dian in Dian's buffsdayy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA! KEEP DATAR Y U! I'm going to prambors concept store at Jl. Adityawarman II kebayoran baru to verification and..................... Me is using busway, and taxi after that, we just using taxi finally because we just tired of being inside of an super crowded bus way >< Yes I'm 100% sure that me is really2 seems like alay people go through the Jakarta without have any knowledge about that. Gosh what the hell had in me and them. And see ya everybody in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment