Monday, July 27, 2015

HELLO AGAIN

oh hay! Hello everybody long time no posting here.
It's because my activities have been very very much for the past 1 year. Exactly since I  was in college.
Surabaya is real good. Well i'm feeling so blessed because i think that I've found my life here. 
Despite those very hot and extreme sunshine really hurt my skin, oh okay this seems to be so excessive -but I swear that's true- I still and will always enjoying every activities and studies here. 

You know that I have majority at interior design studies, i've ever told ya about it before, so yes I'm fulfiling my days and weeks to do the things that I love most. but is not so easy tho'. It was soooo far from what I've ever expected because, yes, it was not easy at all. BUT YEA HOWEVER IM STILL ENJOYING IT. Doing passion and hobby for daily was a really blessing for me. I really thank Allah for everything I have now.

I might seems failed at everything, at all those test last year but God gave me the best I could ever ask for................. So here I am believing the work of God's hand. nothing can be compare to His power. well I learnt a lot from all of this things. lessons life learned. A lot.

Okay so here I am happy and blessed. to people out there somewhere, dont give up,because God has created something bigger for you, keep believing because He wont give you unless you keep on believing. Okay see u guys I love you all :) God bless! Allah will always with you all!

last sorry for the bad grammar I'm still learning and I know I really mega super need to learn a lot. My grammar sucks but thankuu for not hating anywayy luvluv, if you laugh at this I understand! I know how it feels to found someone with worst english, I know how annoying it was, I have ever been there too. because believe it or not. somewhere out there there is someone who speak or write english worse than me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment