Sunday, June 24, 2012

SUMATIF ON

Yes just an hour after the last post and i'm gonna post again. It's been 2 am but I'm still here and typing a post! yah sebelum semuanya menjadi rusak dan tidak ada lagi waktu seperti ini hyuhyu. Yakan sebelum kembali ke kegiatan rutin biasa biarin gue curhat&cerita2 seenak jidad:D And so okay now I'm gonna post lots of photos that I took on my sumatif's day, seems like this an escape from every my boredom of studying in sumatif alhasil byk remed kebanyakan main abisnyaT_T hm yang penting semua rangkaian remed&sumatif donedonedone(y)




if I'm Chinesse would I understanding math faster?






My phone that been lost:(



That not a disgusting mollusca right? Cute isn't it?




she is accompany me on studying cute yes?


Oreo! yes mood up:D



gely sok bgt capek wkwk but I'm truly tired gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment