Sunday, June 24, 2012

Things Need To Remember.

HELLO! Yes I'm finally got my free times back! HOLIDAYHOLIDAY, but the report book haven't yet done:( I really can't wait to hear that I could go to the upper class! upper-class omyGod! Happy:D
Okey so here I'm gonna posting about the day I had with XH together!
yes here is some photos that I take on my sport Deutsch&art practice test^-^ dramus(drama musikal) themed 'Ada Apa Dengan Cibon' Deutsch sang a song titled Komm doch&Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand (I want to hold your hand Germany version) and last that lately happened exactly on last Thursday my sport practice themed circus, I'm sorry that I can't show you the video might be in another time ya:D

Ada Apa Dengan Cibon







Deutsch!


















THE CIRCUS













RUSUH!RUSUH!RUSUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment